Waco Oral Surgery and Dental Implants is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our office phone number is (254) 751-1171. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Due to the fact that Dr. Pritchard provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Referral of emergency patients may also cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form).
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
If your surgery is scheduled on the same day as your consultation, please:
- Have nothing to eat or drink during the 8 hours prior to your appointment if there is reason to believe that your surgery will be done with IV sedation.
- Arrange to have an adult drive you home from your appointment.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring premedication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.)