Dr. Pritchard was raised on a farm and ranch outside of Winters, Texas. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Baylor University and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Baylor College of Dentistry. He earned his certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo., where he was an assistant professor for two years before entering private practice in Waco in 1981.
Dr. Pritchard delivers oral and maxillofacial surgery services for all ages and is particularly interested in dental implantology and temporomandibular disorders. As an oral surgeon he is uniquely qualified to administrate outpatient intravenous deep sedation for his surgical patients.
Dr. Pritchard founded the regional Seattle Study Club affiliate Texas Advanced Dental Seminars in 2002 to assist area dentists in continuing dental education and professional development.
Dr. Pritchard and his wife Katherine have been blessed with four sons over their 37 years of marriage and are very proud parents of four Eagle Scout Award recipients. They are members of Highland Baptist Church and have enjoyed serving in the mission field in the Ukraine, Alaska, Belarus, and Mexico. Locally, Dr. Pritchard serves Mission Waco with oral and maxillofacial surgery needs.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Texas Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southwest Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology